Would you like to join the Achilleus Security (London) Qualified Part Time Casual SIA Response Teams,
We are looking for SIA Response Team Members that hold a valid current SIA Door Supervisors license and either hold a NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) Spectator Safety qualification or are willing to do this training.
Our Part Time Casual SIA Response Team Members are vital to our clients and their venues / events and even more so now.
WHAT RESPONSE TEAM MEMBERS DO?
Achilleus Security (London) Response Teams are teams of SIA Licensed Door Supervisors with enhanced training, skills, and the overall temperament to deal with the specific needs of this sometimes highly demanding role. Response Team operatives operate in sometimes varied roles, and in a lot of cases response team operatives fill the gap between the event stewarding teams and the police. Duties may include:
· General Customer Services, including highly emotional and volatile situations.
· Searching of people and locations
· Crowd Management
· Segregation of fans
· Physical Intervention / Restraint
· Physical Ejection
· Conflict Management & dealing with aggression
· Monitoring / managing ingress and egress points.
· Maintaining Social Distancing and COVID Safety protocols.
· Providing Information and direction.
· Ensuring crowd safety plans and procedures are adhered to.
· Maintaining Social Distancing & PPE Conditions.
· Reporting any suspicious behaviour.
· Monitoring Crowds for distress, overcrowding and disorder.
· Ingress control – ticket validation, accreditation checks, and queries.
· Egress control – Observing safe egress from areas, including emergency evacuation.
· Reporting and recording details of accidents, irregularities, near misses, or incidents.
· Responding to accidents, incidents as directed.
· Maintaining safe working environments, and health and safety management.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE DIFFERENT TO A SIA DOOR SUPERVISOR ROLE?
This role does come with added elements of personal risk, it can also be extremely demanding, but also rewarding. It also has the opportunity to be very varied in the roles and responsibilities. It is also highly probable that team members will be involved with highly emotional and emotive situations, and also dealing with high levels of aggression and possibly violence. So being able to keep a level head in a crisis or emotive situations is a must.
So it is vital that candidates that apply for this position must be aware of that, as for some this role will not be suitable. We do offer additional training for this role, so the right candidate must be prepared to give time for enhanced training and to learn new skills.
Our Pay Rates For This Role Are:
£13.00 to £15.00 per hour for SIA Licensed Response Team Operatives - Wages are paid Monthly in arrears on the last day of the month. Dependent on Venue & Specific Duties So if you are really serious get a place now before the positions are gone.
SO STILL READING, AND NOT PUT OFF YET?
If you think you have what it takes to take on this role, please apply using the link below, but please be aware that we don’t just hire anyone for this role as we must only give this position to those that have the mental and physical ability to take on this demanding role.
Please be aware that your application will be assessed specifically against all the aspects of what the role entails, as we only wish to take on those that are suitable for this specific role, as it really isn’t for everyone!
While Recruiting Part Time Casual Qualified SIA Licensed Response Team Operatives we do need to inform you that you would need to attend specific training, this includes Control and Restraint Training, Risk Assessment Training, Enhanced Conflict Management, CPR Training and Self Defence Training. But if you are chosen for this position, we will provide you with the training for this role.
Due to the nature of this position and role, we must warn you that there are strict conditions and selection process for this position, but if you think you have what we are looking for for this position, please click on the link below for details of how to apply.
Our response team members enjoy working at both inside and outside events and venues, throughout Greater London and the Home Counties area.
AS A COMPANY.
Achilleus Security (London) have been supplying Trained Response Teams for some time and we fully understand the Security Industry and the needs of our team members, and as such we really don’t mind you working for other companies as long as people act professionally and meet their commitments with us that’s what is most important.
What we look for in our ideal team members is to:
· Be Calm Under Pressure
· Be able to think on their feet in stressful or emotive situations
· Have Previous Response Team Experience
· Have a Willingness to Deliver Outstanding Customer Service.
· Can Demonstrate Exceptional Customer Service Skills
· Have Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Be Polite, Respectful and Courteous
· Have Clear Communication Skills
· Be A Team Player
· Flexible Working Attitude
· Reliable And Responsible
· Have A Can-Do Attitude
· Have Good Grooming Standards and Overall Appearance
· Must Be Able to Work Within a Team and Alone.
· Be Calm and Self-Motivated
· Can Adapt to Changing Situations Quickly.
· Be Relied Upon to Attend Agreed Shifts.
· Happy To Work Outdoors in all conditions
· Good Attitude to Work
· Engaging and easy to talk to
· Always look for ways to improve
· Be Mature and able to handle situations calmly
This industry is constantly evolving, and as such we must evolve with it, and for this role especially you must be prepared to enhance the skills you already have and learn a few more in the process.
Please be aware that we are a professional company, and we do have strict conditions to all of our positions, as we don’t hire just anyone! But if you are serious about the role and you meet the criteria, and if you feel that you have just what we are looking for then please CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to register early as we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE READ THIS CRITERIA ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE YOU APPLY: -
All Applicants for This Position of SIA Response Teams Must Be:
· Hold a valid SIA Door Supervisors Licence
· Over 18
· Be fully prepared & able to work within the response team role (see above)
· Have at least 6 months verifiable SIA Door Supervisor role experience.
· Have a good command of the English Language both written and verbal
· Be able to provide
o Photographic proof of ID
o Proof of right to work within the UK
o Recent and relevant proofs of address
· Able to provide a 5-year minimum checkable history - Vital Requirement!
· Be prepared to attend a Physical Restraint Training*
· Be prepared to Refresh your Physical Intervention skills*
· Be a holder of NVQ Level 2 / 3 Spectator Safety Qualification or Equivalent or willing to complete this training.
· Willing to work as part of a growing team
· Willing to enhance skills and learn new ones
· Be prepared to travel within the M25 area or further
* = This training is partially subsidised by us if the applicant doesn't already hold the qualification. More details will be made available if the applicant is successful.
Qualified Experienced SIA Response Team Members Will Receive:
· Competitive hourly rates starting from £13.00p/h to £15.00p/h (inclusive of holiday pay)
· 24/7 online booking system via Market leading app-based portal and roster system
· Training and development opportunities for you to gain further qualifications and industry knowledge in stewarding and crowd safety
· Supportive management & encouraging working environment
· Opportunities for progression to team leader/supervisor
· Absolutely no charges for branded uniform, insurance, or PPE
· A free Learning Management System with access to more than 20 courses.
· Online app-based portal booking and roster system.
· Free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Pack.
· Free online CPD Training on selected courses.
· Online payroll portal.
· Free COVID Testing Kits.
· Minimum 5 Hours Pay for every shift.
Our Pay Rates For This Role Are:
£13.00 to £15.00 per hour for SIA Licensed Response Team Operatives - Wages are paid Monthly in arrears on the last day of the month.
We pay above National Minimum Wage Rates, and pay rates are dependent on position, qualification, venue and role, and 99% of the assignments offer a 5-hour minimum pay (call time), All our team members are employed on a PAYE Tax basis, and sadly due to HMRC Guidelines we do not except those that are Self Employed even with UTR number.
Pay rates are dependent on venue, training, and exact duties. Please note that 100% of the assignments for this role offer a 5-hour minimum pay (call time) per shift.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT!
We are a growing company, and as such there are great chances for advancement within the team for the right people that demonstrate the right qualities, and we always prefer to promote from within where we have the right candidates and as such we are always looking for those that have what it takes to lead a team and represent the company in a more senior capacity.
Part-time hours: 0-20 per week assignments dependant
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.00-£15.00 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.00-£15.00 per hour
Our Interview Process.
All interviews for this position will be carried out on-line and you will be required to record your video responses to our questions via our online recruitment portal.
Reference ID: Reference ID: RTO/Q1/22